How to find a missing package that shows as delivered or what do I do if my package is stolen after delivery?
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
- If the package has still not arrived, file a lost/stolen report with your carrier:
If you have a doorbell camera or outdoor security camera with footage of stolen packages, immediately contact the police and file a police report. Also, contact the carrier with the tracking number and file a claim. If you don’t have a doorbell camera but seriously suspect something has been stolen from your stoop, call the police.