How to Measure FootwearUpdated a year ago
1. Fold up at the dotted line.
2. Place against a wall or other 90-degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on the flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.